Conquer the alps – Opremic cycling team supports charity campaign for Team Bensheim – Tour of Hope
From August 16th to 20th 2022, members of the Opremic cycling team will participate in the SPAR Swiss Epic bike race taking place in Graubünden, Switzerland. Totaling over 359 km and 11,700 meters of elevation gain, the route takes the two riders from Arosa, to Laax, and finally Davos.
With their participation, the Opremic team would like to support an important charity project, hosted by the organization Team Bensheim – Tour of Hope. This charitable organization organizes sport events with the objective to collect donations for cancer and seriously ill children and young adults.
During the event, the Opremic cycling team will post updates on social media and other channels with the objective to support the organization in collecting donations for their charity projects. If you would like to support this wonderful initiative with a small donation, please use the following link (details see below).
or bank transfer
Recipient: Team Bensheim – Tour der Hoffnung® e.V.
Bank name: Sparkasse Bensheim
IBAN: DE30 5095 0068 0004 0606 04
Reference: Opremic charity event
About the organisation
Team Bensheim – Tour der Hoffnung e.V. (“Tour of Hope”) is a charitable non-profit organization collecting donations for cancer and seriously ill children and young adults. Tour of Hope works exclusively with volunteers and has nearly no administration cost (the remainder is fully covered by membership fees) – so we are able to guarantee: every donation, every Euro and Dollar will arrive exactly at the right place where help and support is needed the most!
Since its establishment in 2009, Tour of Hope has collected 1.5 million Euro. Our most important help services are:
- financing of qualified jobs at children cancer hospitals that guarantee more time for affected children (medical, social and psychological),
- identifying, organizing and financing of cancer typing campaigns together with DKMS (Deutsche Knochenmarksspenderkartei / German bone marrow donor file),
- support of affected families including aid for siblings of sick children,
- financing of integration measures for recovered patients,
- support of children hospices.